This is an old revision of the document!
* Browse to http://www.cs.uchicago.edu
* At the bottom of the page, in the area known as the "footer", beneath the University of Chicago phoenix crest, there will be a string "@" followed by a year. Click on the "@".
* Enter your CNetID and password and authenticate
* If this is your first time logging into the site, you will need to contact techstaff to request that the permissions be set to allow editing
* Click on the "People" link in the the left-hand menu (gray area to the left).
* Locate your directory entry and select it by either clicking on the name or the photo.
* Two tabs will appear at the top left of the page, "View" and "Edit". Select "Edit".
* Edit the content using the forms and WYSIWYG editors.
* When you are finished, select "Save" at the bottom of the page. Please do not select "Delete" which removes the content permanently. "Unpublish" will leave the data in place, but will not display it on the website. If you wish to unpublish, please let inform Techstaff